EARS - Antirotation sail
Lightweight, resistant and compact, the antirotation sail EARS guarantees to control the rotations caused by the movement of the helicopter during rescue operations.
Designed specifically for the use with all the Ferno Toboga stretchers for helicopter rescue operations.
- Designed specifically for controlling rotations caused by the movement of the helicopter during patient rescue operations.
- Made in high tenacity and low porosity polyamide, provides greater efficiency during use. The porosity is obtained by thermosetting; oily materials or resins are not used in the treatment guaranteeing maximum durability.
- It is possible to take out the sail quickly and easily by pulling the orange integrated handle with ergonomic grip.
- The 8 straps on both sides permit easy and safe application on all the Ferno Toboga stretchers for helicopter rescue operations.
- Storable in the integrated pocket, the sail can be stored with the stretcher it is used with and it is always ready to use.
- Integrated compact pocket for the storage.
|Length (storage configuration)||490 mm|
|Width (storage configuration)||155 mm|
|Thickness (storage configuration)||10 mm|
|EARS||EARS - Antirotation sail |